Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Happy Birthday!

Today is this blog's birthday, (actually not really. That was the 16th, but today is easier for me to remember). Today is also my birthday - my blog turned 1 year old today, and I turned 27 years old.

As far as birthdays go, today was a bit of a downer. I have to admit, I wouldn't know what to do even if I did have the capacity to do stuff; I guess that comes with being a loner and being poor. Still, I received one thing that did brighten my day quite a bit: the Blue Pimpernel is now available for sale through Amazon.com.

Also, because of it being my birthday, I've marked down the $9.99 version of the down by 5% - it's now $9.49 rather than $9.99, and will stay that way until the end of the weekend (or longer if I forget I did it). The ebook is still $2.99 and the larger hardback is still $17.95, but I prefer the $9.99 version myself (not to mention, I couldn't discount the ebook. It wouldn't let me). So if you're still looking to get a copy, you can save yourself 5%, or $0.50 cents.

No comments:

Post a Comment