Monday, September 5, 2011

Happy Halloween...

Well, if the big shopping industries can have pointless holidays like Christmas started as early as October, I feel compelled to announced, starting today, September 5 of 2011, Halloween begins. It's a perfect Fall day outside where I'm at, and nothing makes me think of Halloween more than autumn, hayrides, donuts and apple cider.

Thus, I officially declare that the holiday season for Halloween 2011 has being.

(not that it matters what I think any, but hey... If they can play months of some of the most irritating songs in record and recorded history, then I should at least be able to celebrate a month or two of Halloween, my favorite holiday of the year...)

1 comment:

  1. Amen Brother! I'm a Pumpkin man! (check out SLAY Radio and Remix.kwed.org)

    ReplyDelete